PROVIDER I.S. OF THE TDG (Telecommunication Services Act)
ATTORNEY AT LAW AND NOTARY ALEXANDER STELTER
Information required by legislation in the Member States of the European Union pursuant to the European Framework Services Directive 2006/123/EC.
- Partner of the Stelter Law Partnership:
Lawyer and notary Alexander Stelter, Partner
Lawyer and notary Sabine Brückner, Partner
Lawyer Kathrin-Isabel Stelter, Partner
- Registered office of the Stelter Law Partnership
Budapester Str. 31
D — 10787 Berlin
Tel +49 (0)30 — 306 92 40
Fax +49 (0)30 — 302 73 74
- VAT ID. No. DE814 155
- Legal Professional Title, Bar Association Membership and Supervisory Authority
The professional title of the lawyers engaged in the law firm and accredited in the Federal Republic of Germany is “attorney at law”. They are all registered members of the Bar Association in Berlin (Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin, Littenstr. 9, 10179 Berlin) as the competent authority for admission.
The notaries are members of the Berlin Chamber of Notaries, Littenstraße 10, 10179 Berlin. The supervisory authority responsible for them is Der Präsident/Die Präsidentin des Landgerichts, Berlin, Littenstraße 12–17, 10179 Berlin, as well as Der Präsident/Die Präsidentin des Kammergerichts, Elßholzstraße 30–33, 10781 Berlin.
- Legal Professional Regulations
The following professional codes of conduct and tariffs apply for the STELTER Law Partnership:
For attorneys at law
BRAO — German Federal Bar Association Code of Conduct
BORA — Professional Code of Conduct for Attorneys at Law
FAO — Professional Code of Conduct for Specialist Attorneys at Law
RVG — Attorneys’ Remuneration Act
Professional Code of Conduct for Attorneys at Law in the EU
BNotO – Federal Code of Conduct for Notaries
BeurkG — Notarization Act Directives for Notary Offices
DONot — Official Regulations for Notaries
GNotKG- Law on Court and Notary Fees
European Code of Professional Conduct for Notaries
The contents of the aforementioned regulations are published in the Federal Law Gazette or can be accessed via the website of the Federal Bar Association at wwww.brak.de, under the title “Berufsrecht / Berufsregelungen”. For notaries, all texts are available on the website of the Federal Chamber of Notaries at www.bnotk.de, also under “Berufsrecht”.
Attention is drawn to the fact that no guarantee is assumed for the completeness, correctness and topicality of external links. Sole responsibility for the content of linked pages is borne by their respective site operators.
- The STELTER Law Partnership has compulsory insurance provided by ERGO Versicherungs AG, Victoriaplatz 1, 40477 Düsseldorf. The territorial cover is Europe. The insurance policy covers the legal obligation pursuant to § 51 BRAO.
- Pursuant to § 3 DL-InfoV, we would like to point out that out-of-court settlement of disputes between lawyers and their clients can, on request, be carried out by the Berlin Bar Association or the Arbitration Board of the Bar Association at the Federal Bar Association, Rauchstraße 26, 10787 Berlin. Further information can be found at www.s‑d-r.org.de.