1. Name and contact details of the processing controller and the company Data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: STELTER Anwaltssozietät,
Budapester Straße 31, 10787 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 – 306 92 4–0
Fax: +49 (0)30 – 302 73 74
The STELTER Anwaltssozietät company data protection officer can be reached at the above address or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data, as well as type and purpose of their use
When you open our website www.stelter-berlin.de, information is automatically sent to our website’s server by the browser used on your terminal. This information is stored temporarily, in a log file. The following information is recorded automatically and retained until automatically erased.
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which our website was accessed (referrer URL),
• Browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
We process these data for the following purposes:
• To ensure that a smooth connection to the website is established,
• To ensure that our website is user-friendly,
• Analysing system security and stability
• Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is point (f) of the first sentence of Article 6(1) GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the data collection purposes listed above. We will never use the collected data for the purpose of attributing data to you personally.
3. Disclosure of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for any purposes other than those listed below.
We only forward your personal data to third partie if:
• You have given your consent thereto, pursuant to point (a) of the first sentence of Article 6(1) GDPR,
• Disclosure is required pursuant to point (f) of the first sentence of Article 6(1) GDPR for the establishment,
exercise or defence of legal claims, and no grounds exist to assume that you have an overriding compelling
interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
• In the event that a legal obligation exists pursuant to point © of the first sentence of Article 6(1) GDPR,
• It is lawful, and required pursuant to point (b) of the first sentence of Article 6(1) GDPR for performance of a
contract concluded with you.
4. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
• To demand access to your personal data which we have processed, pursuant to Article 15 GDPR.
In particular, you can demand information relating to the purposes of the processing, the personal data category, the recipient categories to which your data are or have been disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or right to object, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the source of the data insofar as we have not collected these data, and concerning the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if required, meaningful information regarding the details thereof;
• To demand the rectification where inaccurate, or the completion of your personal data which we have
retained, without undue delay pursuant to Article 16 GDPR;
• Pursuant to Article 17 GDPR to demand erasure of your personal data which we have retained,
insofar as the processing is not required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, for
performance of a legal obligation, on grounds of legitimate public interest, or for the establishment, exercise
or defence of legal claims;
• To restrict processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, insofar as you contest the accuracy
of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure thereof, and we no longer need the data
but you require these for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to
processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
• To receive your personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-
readable format, or to demand that those data are transmitted to another controller pursuant to
Article 20 GDPR;
• To withdraw your given consent at any time pursuant to Article 7(3) GDPR. This means that we must stop
processing the data to which this consent refers with immediate effect, and
• To lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 GDPR. To do this you can usually
contact the supervisory authority for your habitual place of residence or employment, or our law firm.
STELTER Anwaltssozietät makes every effort to take all reasonable and necessary technical and organisational measures to secure your personal data against loss, unauthorised access, distribution and alteration.
If you communicate with us via email, please note that we cannot guarantee complete data security and non-disclosure of the transferred information. We therefore recommend that you always send confidential information by post.
Our website www.stelter-berlin.de contains links to other websites. We have no influence over whether the data protection provisions of their operators have been met.
6. Right to object
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to point (f) of the first sentence of Article 6(1) GDPR, you shall have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, insofar as there are grounds arising from your specific situation, or if the objection addresses direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we implement without the need for details regarding your specific situation.
If you want to make use of your right to withdraw or object, simply send an email to:
7. Validity and amendments to this data protection statement
This data protection statement is currently valid as of May 2018.
It may be necessary to amend this data protection statement following any further development of our website and products offered through the site, or due to amendment to legal or statutory requirements. You can open and print the current data protection statement on the website at any time, at http://www.stelter-berlin.de/datenschutz.